8.25 differentail spool

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

884x4310ci

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey guys. I was looking on the net and came across the realift site. And they said they tested the 8.25 is suspension with it spooled. Now I can find any spool marketed for the 8.25 .so my question is what did they use?
tried to email them but it won't go through?

884x4310ci

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
OK I see. So I guess they are full of it? Or it works but not for long kinda thing.
so I guess it will stay a 3 wheeler lol

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
OK I see. So I guess they are full of it? Or it works but not for long kinda thing.
so I guess it will stay a 3 wheeler lol
It would work if the only thing you did with the truck was mud it. If you put a spool in the front end it would lock the front tires together all the time, even when the t case is in 2wd. The tires need to be able to turn at different speeds when you turn the steering wheel otherwise something WILL break and it wont be cheap or easy to fix.

884x4310ci

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
But if your in 2wd are your cv shafts unlocked? Your different maybe locked but I thought your shafts would still be free

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
long story short, they dont make them anymore, too many idiots running them on dailys and then the diff goes boom. if its a mud only truck mean your gonna back it off the traielr and then have some fun then it helps them live a bit longer but........i mean.........still worthless.