77Concours's 2006 Dodge Ram 2500 MCSB Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ok since the Photobucket app on my phone sucks. I'll upload the picture from my laptop lol.

You must be registered for see images attach

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So if you guys ever decide to own a 3rd generation Ram and the heater box dies here's how to replace it:

Bright side is that I'll have heat and air conditioning again lol.

Black Friday was decent too. Picked up the Infinity speakers I wanted because Crutchfield was offering 50% off all of the Infinity speakers. Got everything I needed for $170 shipped.

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Truck has heat and air conditioning again. Been crazy busy with work so it hasn't gotten much love lately. Needs washed bad and the interior cleaned out. Probably going to pick up some overtime to get a small lift and wheels and tires for this thing.

Got an amp wiring kit for Christmas and ordered a subwoofer box so the stereo should be done shortly.

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The new heater core I had installed started leaking, so that's going to be addressed by the garage I used to work at because they installed it lol.

Truck also has 20x12's on it with new Nitto terra grappler G2's. Haven't had any time to get photos. Been busy with work (training) and its been trash weather here.

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nothing really new to report on the truck. Been driving the hell out of it. Heater core got replaced a second time, and I can't turn worth a damn with the wheels lol. Just waiting on warmer weather to come around so I can enjoy taking a cruise. Started a new job and moved back home. So its been a busy month and a half. Drove back out two days ago for my uncle's wedding and have been trying to get photos of my truck out there for a long time. Didn't get to wash it since it was so rainy but here's a few pictures I took with the new wheels and tires! Also have something big coming in a few weeks so I won't forget to post about it when it happens.

My favorite shot:

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
This truck is stupid sexy. Mega cab FTW. I want a 4th generation now.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk