77Concours's 2006 Dodge Ram 2500 MCSB Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got my exhaust tip on. Ordered a set of smoked headlights last night as well. Nothing too exciting.

You must be registered for see images attach

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
Idk, id rip off the bug guard first and see how it looks. I think thats the best lookin style ram since the sweptlines.

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Idk, id rip off the bug guard first and see how it looks. I think thats the best lookin style ram since the sweptlines.

Part of it is the elimination of chrome from the truck. The other part is because it has the Ram logo. Since I took all the badging off the truck I don't want any logos or indication of what it is (obviously people will know but....)

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Bought some load equalizers and installed them yesterday along with my LED turn signal bulbs. Smoked headlights showed up today and got installed. I got a set of the "blackout" housings. Basically a chrome housing, clear reflector, and dark smoke lens. Can't see anything but they look great lol. I will probably order a set of LED headlight bulbs to fix that issue.