77Concours's 2006 Dodge Ram 2500 MCSB Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Depends on years for the 4th gems. Late 08 I think to early 10s did have head problems but late 10s an on are good. But the 13s an newer have the diesel exhaust fluid which was lucky for me having a 12. Only problemshows I've had that I didn't cause was the egr was full of soot because all the emission equipment that I can't take off being in ca.
Anyways nice 3rd Gen you got there

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got my Zone 6" suspension lift and Fox shocks installed. As far as the ride goes it is a lot stiffer but I expected that with a lifted SFA truck. Honestly wish I went with the 8" lift but the transfer case would need an indexing ring, etc. Tires look extremely small since they're only 305's. Going to go with 35's and stay with a 20" wheel or bump up to a 22". Tire choices are down to either the Nitto Ridge Grappler or Toyo Open Country MT.

Had a few setbacks with the truck as well. All of which happened in a week and a half lol. Front right brake pad went bad and put brake dust all over the wheel and passenger side of the truck. Nothing detailing can't fix. Also had Amsoil put in instead of Shell Rotella. After the garage did it, I noticed a small oil leak on the front right of the bumper. Also developed a fuel leak on the Fass system (got it fixed, just needed two replacement filters). But shop said valve lash needs adjusted so hopefully getting that done this week. Along with state inspection. Got a big trip to Ocean City, Maryland in two weeks and truck needs to be on point.

Smoked fog lights, third brake light, and tail lights got here too but will go on after truck is inspected.

You must be registered for see images attach

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Lookin good! You should go with 37s, idk why but 33s and 35s always look tiny on lifted dodges to me.

Thanks homie! I would do 37's but with rims like mine with a larger offset will cause the tires to rub. I could probably do a 20x9 on 37's but I like a little offset.

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Since Photobucket died it's going to take some time to rebuild this thread.

I ordered and paid for some new tires. Toyo Open Country MT's in 35x12.50r20. I always hate buying tires but these are exactly what I wanted and should make the truck more aggressive.

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ok so I guess photobucket fixed the photo sharing because all my pictures are back.....

Here's some stuff from over the summer. Had a lot of fun with the truck but now its running like ****. Found a 2007 with compounds, dual CP3's, built transmission, 150HP injectors.....only 45,000 miles on it. Gonna go check it out if its available in 2 weeks.

EDIT: Other photos show up but the new ones didn't. *Sigh* guess I'll upload them to imgur now...

Last edited:

ChristGilley

GMT400less GMT400 Member
Reaction score
Ok so I guess photobucket fixed the photo sharing because all my pictures are back.....

Here's some stuff from over the summer. Had a lot of fun with the truck but now its running like ****. Found a 2007 with compounds, dual CP3's, built transmission, 150HP injectors.....only 45,000 miles on it. Gonna go check it out if its available in 2 weeks.

EDIT: Other photos show up but the new ones didn't. *Sigh* guess I'll upload them to imgur now...

I'm gonna need this truck... for research purposes