6 inch suspension lift kit removal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Drex907

Reaction score
yeah within three days haha i put an ad on craigslist and pretty much stated what i stated at the start of this post and I got that worked at a dealership and was smart to all of the stuff was willing to do all the work on my truck putting it back to stock for me in the ford dealership shop. No money to me at all and it was a full swap, all stock parts, welded what got cut when the lift was put on, tires and rims, the whole shabang. to bad sunday evening my brakes went out not knowing my master cylinder was bad and messed up my whole right front, insurance company considers it totaled and i got two tickets and 4 pts off my license. at least i was able to drive my chevy after i took the bumper off and replace the master cylinder, the lady's van had to be towed. Ill post a bunch of pictures of this eventful past weekend lol

Drex907

Reaction score
to add thank god i didnt have my lift on when the brakes went out, who knows how that coulda turned out with a 6 inch lift sitting on 35's

Drex907

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

lady's poor van, i felt so terrible :(

at first i thought it was just cosmetic damage on mine but it looked to shift the frame slightly, my insurance is estimating repairs at almost 8k for mine.
and the saddest part is we spent 11 hours working on saturday getting the lift off

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
that sucks man hate to hear it.

I bet insurance will total it out though.

Also they sure did get a great deal I'd swap stock stuff for a lift anyday and even do the labor.

As for the other pics, good way to kill a battery laying it on the concrete, you never do that.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Jesus man glad everyone is okay. Poor lady :/ you know their mini vans are to them like our gm400's are to us...ahaha but anyway with an ad like that I'm not surprised some mechanic guy jumped on that quick!!! I sure as hell would too if I did lifts. Well, what are the plans now? The master cylinder just failed on you? Wtf

What would be interesting and awesome is if the mechanic who got your lift now shows up on the site! haha I wish. I want to see his truck now that it's lifted.

Drex907

Reaction score
ill prolly get pictures of his next time i see him, as for mine, the cop looked under the hood and told me it was my master cylinder forgot what specifics he went into, but i went to orielly real quick got one, swapped it out, had my buddy bleed my brakes and presto new brakes, with 220 dollar violation to stop ticket, and a 20 dollar admin fee for a defective brakes ticket. As for whats next, im in the process of getting financed for a new truck and will probably use the totaled out check as a down payment along with anything else i get. Im proud of my chevy though being able to drive off after it all, but really sad im loosing my first truck.

Drex907

Reaction score
i got financed for a 2011 ford ranger being 18 and getting declined from everywhere else i decided to take it and start establishing credit, gotta start thinking of the future even though i wasnt completely stoked on getting a ranger haha it was either the ranger or a focus and im not a focus kinda guy lol