6 inch RC lift HELP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Axeldogs

Reaction score
S
I need 4 total right? but its says for 98 chevrolet express with the 7.4?
Sorry I may have tag the link wrong. If you go to the site home page you can search for your exact vehicle. I bought mine for an 88’ k2500 with a 5.7 and the one in my avatar 99’ k3500 with 7.4 and it was the same part #. But you have to look at which one you buy, I bought 2 sets (4 bolts total) and my dad bought some for his 98’ k1500 w/5.7 and each set only had one bolt in the box. He called and they set him two more at no cost. But told him to pay attention to the description.

dirtydan_lly

Reaction score
I had a 96 chevy with a rough country "6" inch lift kit. I had leveling keys as well. I had the same problem you do. I fixed it with 2 things. 1. I knocked out the little pieces of steel in the upper control arm pockets to allow for the cam bolt to actually do its job and at the same time I put GM cam bolts with 2 1/4 degree adjustment +/-. 2. AC Delco makes offset control arm bushings that will give you 1 extra degree of positive camber.
the part numbers are:
ACDELCO 45K0201 (offset control arm bushings)
...sorry I cant find the part number for the cam bolts