6+3 on 33s ??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mudd Duk

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here, as promised, are the pics of my "bad angles". I am stopping this as of now. I have backed up everything I have stated and only called someone out on the bs they continuallly spout. I can only hope that you have learned something from this and will stop posting incorrect information and lies.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
post it for the other people because i dont really care. i just said that this isnt the place to fight, and i wont. nor did i ever say the things i did were the right way, but that it simply worked best over everything else i have personal experience with, and was the right way for me to get the best ride and travel. im done listening to you and talking to you. keep my name and advice out of your mouth, and give the advice you think would best fit 99z28monster's needs, not mine. if you want to argue further about somthing else i suggest you do it elsewhere. i like this site and dont want to come to it so see someone bad mouthing something i said or did. to challenge an idea is another thing, but as i have learned it should not be done on someone elses thread that is asking for advice. lets keep it a fun learning and advice sharing place please!

99z28monster

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Right now I am leaning towards a 35-37 inch tire being that it is a lot easier to find them. It seems once you get past 35 inches tires getting a little harder to find and once you go 38 and up it is damn hard to get a good tire for what I need. I dont want to run swampers and have to replace them every 30k miles. I also don't want to be spending 400+ on a tire. Maybe I need to rethink using a 15 inch wheel that might make things a little easier. I also want to run some skinny tires being that I will do a lot of driving in the snow. guessing a good 6-7 months of snow

Last edited:

99z28monster

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just wanted to thank all of you that have responded to this thread. Going to do a lot research and looking at tires to decide which size to go with.