6.0l 2000 Crew Cab SB 4x4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Heres some pics of the build.

You must be registered for see images attach

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
Wow, looks like youve got some time into this thing. Cant wait to see the final product man, keep up the good work

Reaction score
Well I got the front clip reinstalled. Figured out radiator hoses. Had to get one from a 2003 Express van with 6.0l as the silverado gates hose was too short to reach. I ordered a new 6.5l diesel expansion tank and going to use that instead of the overflow tank. Still working on battery cables. I want to install the battery on the drivers side but my cables already fit for the passengers side. Im unsure what im gonna do right now. I think it would be nice to have dual batterys but its not needed right now. I also found a 2000+ center console my brother swapped to a denali console so im gonna use his old one. Gonna work on swapping the steering shaft in the column to run a 2005+ steering wheel. But it runs and moves under its own power!!