(5) Comp/Temp Mirror Kits

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

volunteerff21

8 Lug Hoarder
Reaction score
So....can you give me a freight price to Australia zip 2620??

Hi,
How about shipping to UK, zip SO303NE?
Appreciate your time!
Thanks, Paul.

Ok question guys, what service do you normally use? I've tried FedEx and UPS. No freight option. Maybe because the package is too small? Sorry I'm not really used to international shipping.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ok question guys, what service do you normally use? I've tried FedEx and UPS. No freight option. Maybe because the package is too small? Sorry I'm not really used to international shipping.

You might look into USPS Priority International. I bet these would fit in a flat rate box.

Terrick down Under

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yep, same for down here USPS. The small flat box would be just about the right size. DHL would have it here in 48hrs but it is very expensive.
Thanks again

DirtBag

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My mirror and parts showed up today well packaged and in great condition. Stand up seller that is good to go here!

Terrick down Under

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just got back from the mail run...as DirtBag above said."My mirror and parts showed up today well packaged and in great condition. Stand up seller that is good to go here" I feel the same way. Well done and thank you.