5.0 daily driver

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wildbill0088

haulin' the east coast
Reaction score
Alright as much as I'd like to just put the loudest ******* child exhaust on this thing I could after binging on episodes of Roadkill for a week, I need to daily drive this truck and possibly go distance with it. I'm wondering what muffler would be a good choice to plumb into my 5.0 vortec powered C1500. Single exhaust gonna pipe it out ahead of the right rear. Want it to sound mean but be bearable.

Crash

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Magnaflow, I've had one on mine for over 5 years and I still enjoy listening to it.

21Actual

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I put a Flowmaster Super 10 on my 99 OBS C1500 with the 305. Had a nice growl to it, and screamed when the skinny pedal got some abuse. Droned a bit in cab, but i had it dumped just behind the cab. Dumped out the side would be totally fine for daily use.

wally

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a flow master delta flow 50 dumped out the side just after the cab on a rcsb . It has a nice growl at idle. You know when you hit the loud pedal and at 65 it does not drone to bad.