4x4 wont lock in :/

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sjconner

Reaction score
Yeah I didnt even think about flexing. So 33's would probably be the best size that could take some flexing.
And yeah I'm hoping the switch fixes it. The cable is more then a new actuator. Lol

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
33's are a decent size for a crank/block. depending on the rim offset, little to no trimming is required!

Yeah, for 1 it's cheaper and 2 I have had a couple buddies that had to replace it and it fixed their problem.

Another thing though, I know it's a little late now but when you bought the actuator you should have bought the electric motor style, it's a little more coin but 4x4 engages instantly.

Sjconner

Reaction score
Well i actually returned the new actuator since it didn't solve my problem and well, money is money.. lol

the big blue bus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
use a test light at the plug for actuator to see if its getting power... i did and mine does so i figured actuators dead.i just use the socket wheni need 4wd lol

Sjconner

Reaction score
Use a socket? Lol is that what you put into the actuator for the spacer?
And anyone put 285/75/16 with a torsion crank?

k_pro1992

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
And this is irrelevant, but does anyone know how large of a tire I can clear with a torsion crank? The front finder sits 37 7/8" high now. Witch is 2" taller. I kmow the truck clears 33 fairly good stock height.. 34 maybe 35s?

i got 315/75r16 with crank