4l60e vette servo install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Torchred

Carolina Can
Reaction score
I know 95 is the red headed step child of the 400 platform, so I was wondering can you do the vette servo in the 95 4l60e?

Torchred

Carolina Can
Reaction score
yes you can do it on all of them, 95 is year specific due to the plug on the trans itself

Thanks, I'm ordering one tuesday when I get paid. Any other good things to do while I'm in the trans? I'm doing the filter/fluid/new dipstick donut seal thing instead of the RTV the previous owner put on when he got the trans rebuilt/and the vette servo.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
shift kit, s10 stall, obviously a bunch of stuff if your gonna pull it for a rebuild/upgrade, but those three would be easiest and easy to do while trans is still in

Torchred

Carolina Can
Reaction score
shift kit, s10 stall, obviously a bunch of stuff if your gonna pull it for a rebuild/upgrade, but those three would be easiest and easy to do while trans is still in

Thanks, the trans doesn't have too many miles on it. I think he burnt it up pulling his drag car and then got it rebuilt.

Muskratt2

Reaction score
Been looking on EBAY at the different vette servos you can buy. There are a lot of different ones the vary in price.
Is there anything here I need to be aware of & stay away from or are they all the same. I'm not looking for anything shiny like a Billet. I just want something that works & is the correct one.

98_k1500

strange noises are normal
Reaction score
I ordered a $30 one from a local trans shop. Worked perfectly. 1-2 shift didn slam, but it was not far from it. Very firm shift.

HRV-LS1

95 GMC
Reaction score
Got a problem. Installed the corvette servo kit. I can't get the snap ring on to the servo cover. Is there a special tool to buy? I've tried squeezing the ring with bare hands, fingers. Tried with needle nose pliers.etc. NEED HELP!!!