4l60e vette servo install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Grounded93

Reaction score
What does everyone think about the superservo? I've put in my 93 and so far it's been amazing

rhino

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Super servo is the superior brand.... I have used them in hundreds of units. I swear by them. Do some research, they are by far the best out there servo wise. They have the most holding power of any other.

87sheerips

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got the corvette 2nd and super servo from Monster for 4th. It holds OD really well, almost too good sometimes I have to really get into it for her to kickdown into 3rd. It is a very solid piece tho, truck shifts great.

Justjoshiny

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So a review on the corvette servo.. There is a noticeable shift difference when the skinny pedals pressed down a little ways. My average driving I don't notice a difference. And the people that say it's easy are lucky! My cap would not push in at all! Spend an hour getting the first snap ring out. Needed a pipe wrench to turn the servo cover. The swap was easy but getting that damn snap ring back in was a PITA! Probably a 2 hour job for us with 3 guys. I like the feel of it when getting on it, it's worth the $19 I'd say but not amazing for me as some people claim. I got mine from Oregon Performance Transmissions.

inthechateau

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd like to do this to my (new to me 98 Silverado). Got any part numbers or (make model year) to look it up under?