411 swap factory tune

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rigsboo

Reaction score
Just ordered a 411 computer from track times motorsports and i got an email saying they are going to put a tune from a file from a van on it and if they cant find a file for a 5 speed then they can manipulate a van file with the auto trans to make it work...needless to say im sorry that i didnt order from you lextech :( they use the program tuner cat to load the files...where can i get a file for a 1997 silverado 5 speed 5.7 for tuner cat? The files for base tunes lextech provided track time said it wont work because its for efi live? Sooo anyone tell me if they think the modified van tune will work? Or can point me in the right direction for a base file? If not ill probably end up sending the thing to lextech for a base tune

Spode

Reaction score
Just ordered a 411 computer from track times motorsports and i got an email saying they are going to put a tune from a file from a van on it and if they cant find a file for a 5 speed then they can manipulate a van file with the auto trans to make it work...needless to say im sorry that i didnt order from you lextech :( they use the program tuner cat to load the files...where can i get a file for a 1997 silverado 5 speed 5.7 for tuner cat? The files for base tunes lextech provided track time said it wont work because its for efi live? Sooo anyone tell me if they think the modified van tune will work? Or can point me in the right direction for a base file? If not ill probably end up sending the thing to lextech for a base tune
Lextech specifically mentions the van tune as a base point. I think it was one of the few vehicles available with the vortec 5.7 and 0411. For someone tuning themselves that would be the starting point. You may be ok.

Slo98

Reaction score
Is there a good way to get a hold of Lextech? Looking for the pinout sheet for a 1998 c1500 5.7 vortec/4l60E black box to 0411 pcm. I have the pcm and is tuned already, just cannot find any info on the pinouts. Any help would be more than appreciated. Thanks.

rigsboo

Reaction score
Is there a good way to get a hold of Lextech? Looking for the pinout sheet for a 1998 c1500 5.7 vortec/4l60E black box to 0411 pcm. I have the pcm and is tuned already, just cannot find any info on the pinouts. Any help would be more than appreciated. Thanks.
Just message him...and supply your email...he messaged be back (sent me an email that is) like the same day