4.8, 5.3, or 5.7 swap info??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Damn 20 mpg would be nice!! But goin from a 4.3 TBI to a 5.3 Vortec will be night and day differences in power!
By the way, i noticed in your sig you have LED fogs. I seen em on ebay when i was searchin for my projector fogs. Are they actually bright or no? I haven't heard much about them. Just curious.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Could it be done in a weekend, yeah I am sure it could, but not without a lot of experience doing it first, and I don't know about you, but whenever I do a project like that the unexpected always happens, so figure how much time you think it will take and then double it.

93Chevy_1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Damn 20 mpg would be nice!! But goin from a 4.3 TBI to a 5.3 Vortec will be night and day differences in power!
By the way, i noticed in your sig you have LED fogs. I seen em on ebay when i was searchin for my projector fogs. Are they actually bright or no? I haven't heard much about them. Just curious.

The LED fogs are awesome. Super bright. They help in the snow up here a lot because I mounted them low so they kind of see threw it better being so low.