4/6 lowering kit ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Looking for people's opinion on the best 4/6 lowering kit on the market my truck is a 1995 standard cab . All advice is appreciated .Thank you

someotherguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
For GMT400's the best stuff has always been Belltech. They've been doing it forever and doing it right forever. Some will ***** about their spindles allegedly pushing your wheel out 1/2" but if this is in fact true I believe the design is this way for a reason, most likely steering linkage clearance during turns to full lock. Anyway their kit, their shocks, done.

Richard

TDNARB

Reaction score
BellTech Has the nicest c-section. McGaughy's Spindle will not kick the wheel out as much as the BellTech spindle. McGaughy's Uses stock U-bolts in the flip kit witch is nice because it captures the rear end so you do not twist up the flip kit saddle doing burn outs! works nice.

Richard Jones

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm still trying to decide on 4/6 or 2/4...think I'm gonna go 2/4 and hope I don't regret it lol. DJM kit most likely