35x12.5" tires fit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gary98K1500

Reaction score
Will 35x12.5" tires on a 16x8" rim fit on my truck with a 3" body lift? Or will I need to do some trimming and/or torsion bar cranking to make it work?

Thanks, an anybody that is running that size, if u don't mind posting a pic? That'd be great

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ssome guys have ran them no body lift only a crank but on stock wheels or close to stock BS, you could do it, and if you are not afraid to trim or crank if need be or combo of both you'll be fine. I plan to run the same setup from 315/75's on stockers or aftermarket whichever, then I'm cranked, and will body lift eventually. Right now tho I suck, rolling on 255/70's cuz I got all 4 for $50.

Also another way to check, what size you got now? Measure from the tread to the closest point and see how much clearance you have. If you got 33's now you only need to add an inch for 35's but every tire is different, meaning 33's aint 33 and 35's aint 35's. some are some aint. but it will get you close. Then add 3 inches to your clearance now if you do a body lift.

Gary98K1500

Reaction score
Thanks. Currently running 265/75-16's, an they look small on my truck now that I have a body lift. Im gonna try an get a 4" rough country suspension lift with my tax return, so I need atleast a 35" tire

Sully

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
id be more worried about the wheel..... not all 35's want to be on an 8" wide wheel according to manufacturers specs. Most are 8-10 but I found a few yesterday in my search for a local price that isnt ****** me (everything is more expensive in canada) and they were 8.5-10. Id probably still run them, but you may want to check into the specific tire you are looking at.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
waste of money on the 4 inch lift, just spend the extra $50 and get the 6 inch, it's the same kit just doesn't have rear add a leafs in the 4 inch kit. Then you can leave them out and not crank and you'll have the 4 inch kit. I'd do taller tires if you got a body lift and susp. too.

Gary98K1500

Reaction score
I could do that. There's a guy here in town with the same color truck an wheels so im just trying to have my truck look different from his. Its driving Ms nuts having my friends call/text me saying they just saw me when they actually saw the other truck

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
I'm putting 315/75r16s on my truck, I have a 3" Body lift and 2" block and crank on my truck. I have 16x8s 0mm offset.

Doing treadwrights.