3500hd triple axle dump truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

someotherguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
He's been trying to sell that truck for a while now. Something tells me he's going to own it forever..

Richard

RichLo

E I E I O
Reaction score
yea, nice truck and all and really well done. But for the price, why not get an actual dump truck with WAY more payload capacity.

Crookedaxle

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yea, nice truck and all and really well done. But for the price, why not get an actual dump truck with WAY more payload capacity.

So you could deliver class 5 to homeowners that are willing to pay a premium for it before road restrictions are lifted in the spring is one use I can think of at least.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
So you could deliver class 5 to homeowners that are willing to pay a premium for it before road restrictions are lifted in the spring is one use I can think of at least.

You're as optimistic as the seller is naive. He's not getting his investment back regardless of what he believes.

Crookedaxle

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You're as optimistic as the seller is naive. He's not getting his investment back regardless of what he believes.

A guy's gotta have hobbies, right? I didn't say he'd turn a profit with his $55,000 "investment". The guy I know that does this with an old single axle dump truck with a single axle tag added does though.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
A guy's gotta have hobbies, right? I didn't say he'd turn a profit with his $55,000 "investment". The guy I know that does this with an old single axle dump truck with a single axle tag added does though.

The hobby/passion aspect is the only one that makes sense. I doubt there were any professional goals involved with the build. Still a super cool truck.