33ft long square body 3+3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

__CHI__

Low Life
Reaction score
yep,you read that right..I'm going to a local junk yard in a few hours to see about parts for my new accord and to pick up the biggest,ugliest,most unique truck I've ever seen. It started life as a 79 3+3,350/4spd,2wd dually. About 3 years after the original owner bought it,he decided to extend the frame almost 7ft after the cab. They then took a short bed,flipped it around and got rid of the wheel wells and added it to the back of the cab,turning it into a giant sleeper pretty much. The truck only has around 70k original miles on it,the 350/4spd was ditched for a 454/400 and it blew up in 03. I'm about to start building probably one of the coolest tow rigs I've ever seen,my plans for it include;lb7 duramax/zf6,lowered it,maybe bag it,i'm not sure yet,I'm going to have a mattress custom made for the sleeper and have a wall of speakers behind or under it,gonna repaint it either synergy green and artic white or Bahama blue and white,and last but not least,I'm thinking about tandem axles,that probably wont end up happening but it would look so right on the truck lol. I'll update this thread with pictures when I get them later

__CHI__

Low Life
Reaction score
didn't end up making it to the yard to pick the truck up today,my youngest sister wanted me to watch her show her horse earlier. going bright and early to pick it up,gonna take my good camera as well

__CHI__

Low Life
Reaction score
sorry to leave everybody hanging! Been getting 3 cars ready to demo tonight,i still haven't had a chance to get pics of it yet,I promise yall,there WILL be pictures on here tomorrow

__CHI__

Low Life
Reaction score
sorry guys,i know I'm seriously slacking on these pictures,I've found a new passion in derby cars and I'm trying to get 3 cars ready to run for every fair around me lol