3 Link w/ coilovers on 92 Silverado

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

454 SSLIM

Reaction score
Undercoating on the tubs til I can bedline it all over... Recent photo from AZTruckFest 2k17
You must be registered for see images attach

BubbaGump

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome build! A three link is part of phase two of my truck build plan. You've given me a bunch of great info for the planning process.

Could you do me a favor and measure from the center of your rear wheel up to the fender lip? I want to see how much of a drop yours has compared to what I'm planning for mine. Thanks!

454 SSLIM

Reaction score
Awesome build! A three link is part of phase two of my truck build plan. You've given me a bunch of great info for the planning process.

Could you do me a favor and measure from the center of your rear wheel up to the fender lip? I want to see how much of a drop yours has compared to what I'm planning for mine. Thanks!

BubbaGump

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Perfect! Thank you! You're about 3 inches lower than my planned ride height. I was worried about the 3 link clearance since I'm planning to run an upper link mount that's quite a bit higher than yours, but since my ride height is 3" higher, I can go 3" higher on my mount and still have clearance.

bigboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What coil overs are those and what pound spring? I'm thinking about doing a parallel link kit on my truck and I'm not sure what pound spring I need to order.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

454 SSLIM

Reaction score
What coil overs are those and what pound spring? I'm thinking about doing a parallel link kit on my truck and I'm not sure what pound spring I need to order.

You must be registered for see images
QA1-DS501-12130V
Coil-Over Kit, Pro, 130-250 lbs. Spring Rate, 17.000 in. Extended, 11.625 in. Collapsed, Eyelet/Eyelet, Kit

454 SSLIM

Reaction score
What did the 3 link cost? Very interested for my truck and I like the coil over idea personally.

I bought the 3 link kit through All Star Customs it cost $1100 with shipping and the coilover kit was $500 from Summit then we did all the welding in house saved big there