3” RC upper controls arms on a 6” lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98-k1500-z71

Reaction score
Looking to improve the angles of my front end. Was wondering if anyone has ever used rough country’s 2-3” lift upper controls arms on a truck with their 6” lift installed. I can’t do the ball joint flip because of the way my dual shock setup is mounted. I was also looking into tall ball joints if anyone has input on them as well. Thanks in advance and I’ll attach a pic of my truck

You must be registered for see images attach

Dixietruck

Reaction score
I have no experience doing this burn logically I believe it would would work, but you could get the same results by turning down the keys.

98-k1500-z71

Reaction score
I have no experience doing this burn logically I believe it would would work, but you could get the same results by turning down the keys.

Yeah the whole problem is that rough country’s 6” lift is really like a 5.125” so in order to get the truck level you’ve got to crank and almost overcrank the keys

SwampHound

GMT400 Love Guru
Reaction score
Ran that setup but with my 6” Superlift. The arms added too much positive camber, couldn’t ever get the alignment right. Had to take them off in order to correct that issue.

Awest623

A juicy girl got me, again
Reaction score
Ran that setup but with my 6” Superlift. The arms added too much positive camber, couldn’t ever get the alignment right. Had to take them off in order to correct that issue.
Same as ball joint flip. You gotta crank the tbars up really far to get it close enough to align properly. At least 2" above factory. If not more...