2wd sas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
Just glance through that thread I posted its pretty straight forward and can be done in an afternoon, less work than gauges IMO

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I gotta check it out, it's good info. I like aftermarket gauges anyways but having another option and more info is always good.

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
Yeah, its probably the route I'll take when we SAS our S10 Project and might do it on when I SAS also either way I'll be able to comment on it further then but from my current standpoint it looks like a great option.

mik2500

Reaction score
i didnt think much about the speedo because this will not be on the street at all just in the mud and in the sand hopefully with about 600 hp and then some on the spray too i am in the process of building the engine i have the trans built with a brake should be a fun toy as soon as i get a truck to put it in that is just bought a new dd 94 as stated in my intro post ...... i also have a whole 92 ecsb roller if anyone needs some parts the diffs are 3.73 open has a body lift full red or burgendy interior all thats missing is trans and case or if some one has a rcsb roller they want to get rid of let me know thanks again for all the replies