2wd sas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mik2500

Reaction score
Hey guys I have a chance to buy a 2wd rcsb for cheap and since I am looking at a sas with chevy stuff anyways I was wondering if the kits out there would work on the 2wd frame thanks for input

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I never knew they had a 2wd sas kit either.

As for sas with chevy stuff, well good luck on that. You'd need the trans to be the right length to match the t-case and the right splines, right adapter, custom make a crossmember to hold it all, then find the said chevy front axle, make steering work, shocks, brakes al of that.

I'm sure it can be done, but not easy or cheap I bet.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yea I know but his was 4x4. That's why I said I know it can be done but unlike the others he had to customize the crossmember to work. A ford ds drop setup you can use the stock 241 t-case but in this case being a 2wd he don't have a t-case and the transmission needs changed to a 4x4 one.

mik2500

Reaction score
Thanks for the input I will have to search a 2wd kit as for parts I have a 14 bolt and a 3/4 ton 10 bolt and a th350 and a np 208 combo and I think I can handle building a crossmember I just wanted to know if there was a kit for 2wd to save me some fab time