2wd 31x10.50 lift update

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dhash

Reaction score
updates! couldn't be happier. rides better than befor. the 31x10.5 KO2 are super quiet on the road. 1.25" energy suspension spring spacer installed. ( raises 1.75" ) . Befor, the fender measurement was 32.25" all around. now the front is 35.5" and rear is 33.5". I was told to drive a few weeks and let everything settle and measure again. and put on black fender trim tonight. will have better pix tomorrow and then again in a few weeks after rear is lifted 1 or 1.5"
You must be registered for see images attach

Dhash

Reaction score
a before shot

crashnitup

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks damn good. Where did you purchase the lift from? I wish I had a set of those rims for mine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dhash

Reaction score

FSU TONY

Reaction score

Hello D love the Truck. just ordered a 2 inch lift for my 92 sierra stepside. Dindnt think I could fit the 31 x 10.5 so was going to order 30 x 9.5. Did you have to install spacers?

Dhash

Reaction score
Hello D love the Truck. just ordered a 2 inch lift for my 92 sierra stepside. Dindnt think I could fit the 31 x 10.5 so was going to order 30 x 9.5. Did you have to install spacers?

nope. nothing rubs anywhere

Dhash

Reaction score
Looks damn good. Where did you purchase the lift from? I wish I had a set of those rims for mine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thanks man. the shop that installed it ordered it and matched the cheapest price I found. $62 . part # 3.6115