2010+ camaro brake conversion?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gonefishin

Reaction score
Has anyone been able to convert front and rear to the camaro brakes? I’m hoping to use the factory ss camaro wheels too so that would help with the bolt pattern issue.

I bought a 2012 camaro ss to use the ls3 engine and tr6060 transmission in my truck and I got to thinking about using the front and rear disc brakes and calipers too.

This is going on my 91 gmc c1500 truck that is currently in the middle of a frame off restoration.

Thanks everyone

Blake293209

Reaction score
The two vehicles you're trying to combine brakes with are very very different in means of caliper/hub/bearing designs.

At best you'll have to get a custom hub made to fit your c1500 spindle in either lug pattern you prefer, and the camaro wheel uses high positive if i remember right. So you'll need a spacer for that. And the caliper will need a bracket to bolt to your spindle. Lot of measuring, cutting, etc.

Long story short, you're going to have to do research on brake upgrade topic for this body style truck. Might be easier to sell what you have and buy a kit that's already been put together to fit your application.