2002 Tahoe sweet deal in hard times

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
Love the new 20s man, they look good on there. You go through wheels like i go through air fresheners lol. Add half a quart of atf to your oil about 25 miles before you change it. Youd be suprised at what comes out. That stuff works wonders for flushing motors.

southern_z71_92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Love the new 20s man, they look good on there. You go through wheels like i go through air fresheners lol. Add half a quart of atf to your oil about 25 miles before you change it. Youd be suprised at what comes out. That stuff works wonders for flushing motors.
Haha I know it just can't get ahold of something a really really like. But these are deff my favorite so far. Just need to strip and reclear and they will be perfect.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

southern_z71_92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Finally ordered and installed led lows, highs, and fogs. And will never go back. By far the greatest output and pure white light. I couldn't be happier. I've already done the 4hi mod so driving on backwoods at next is a blast now. But next is the 6hi mod. Just need to get some wire and a diode and wire it up. Then I'll have lows, highs, and fogs on when I hit my high beams. Going to be great. I'll get pics up eventually.

southern_z71_92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Where'd you order your hids from?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Ebay. Paid 100 for all three sets.
I want the new LED headlights theyre just sooo dam expensive
They aren't too badly priced. I got the lows/highs together for 70 and then my fogs were 30.

southern_z71_92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well sold the vmax 20s and 34s Saturday. Been trying to find something else. Got a guy bringing me some z71 18s and 285 toyo r/ts tonight. So hopefully they'll look good. Or its on to the next set lol. I think I trade wheels and tires a little too much.

DaltonB98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well sold the vmax 20s and 34s Saturday. Been trying to find something else. Got a guy bringing me some z71 18s and 285 toyo r/ts tonight. So hopefully they'll look good. Or its on to the next set lol. I think I trade wheels and tires a little too much.

Well look at least you wont have to buy tires ever again, just keep trading the wheels/tires for another set that have decent tread lol.

southern_z71_92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Dam those vmax wheels looked awesome.
They looked good. But they rubbed like hell and I couldn't afford new tires or spacers. Sold for 800 so not too bad.
Well look at least you wont have to buy tires ever again, just keep trading the wheels/tires for another set that have decent tread lol.
Pretty much Haha. Also still have my rollers so I'm pretty much set.