2000 Chevy k3500 cclb lifted

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Greg36

Reaction score
Here is how I bought the truck in 2014. From 1 owner. Has the 7.4l, 4l80e, 4x4, 6in lift, 12k warn winch bumper, eldabrock headers, duel exhaust with flowmasters, hypertec power programmer. Sitting on 33's
You must be registered for see images attach
here's a shot of the new and old trucking meeting each other. Old truck was a 2000 C3500 with 4in spindles and 3in bl.

Greg36

Reaction score
Since then ive, put plugs, wires, rotor cap, belt, etc tuneup, 4 blisteins shocks, all new front-end Moog parts new breaks and seals front and rear, new radiator, bed liner, headlights, 3in bl, gap guards, bug guard, probably some other stuff too. Here's how it sits today.

Truck has been an awsome work truck. But soon hopefully will retire. Once I get a new gmt400 dually with flat bed to take its place on the job hopefully today. Then my plans with this truck will be full on adventure toy. With sas, at least 40's. Custom adventure rack, lights, custom running bars.......

Greg36

Reaction score
Thanks you guys! You no I dont really know what kind of wheels they are. I'll have to see if they say. They are 16's

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score

Sent from a flagged XT1254
Tyler/T-Unit