2 inch blocks with a crank and 33s?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ZackGuerette

Reaction score
I want to run 33s and slightly lift my truck the cheapest way possible. Anybody have any pics of their truck with 2 inch blocks and the t bars cranked up with 33s? Curious on what it looks like.

TwoPedal98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Crank and 2" block with an add-a-leaf with 33/12.50/r15 and a good amount of off set in the rims

It's a lil to much rack for me I'd like to go down to a 1" block and back the front off a lil more and reduce the angles a bit and get a better ride.
Also I don't have the stock bumper and mine is no where near the tire so yours may be different

southern_z71_92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

this is 2 inch block in the rear. it was has rough country 3 inch lift keys up front that are not cranked alot but are cranked. im thinking 2 inches or so. i have 33/12.5/15 tires on 15x10 wheels that stick out over an inch. my fenders are cut because of the offset wheels and my stock bumper is trimmed a good bit. i have saggy springs and saggy t-bars. but it works.

dirtridinz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

After replacing the front end parts 2-3 times in the first year it wont seem so cheap and easy!

ZackGuerette

Reaction score
It's not a DD it's just a around town/ winter toy so I'm not too worried about a lot of wear on the suspension, but would 2 inch blocks or 1 inch be better? I don't want a rake. Will I have to trim fenders for 33x12.5s?

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
First time you pop a CV joint at turn lock cheap won't be "cheap" any more.....:)

Mud96

Reaction score

98chevyz71

RESIDENT CHOP GUY
Reaction score
33/12.5r20 2in crank no block

LessThenStellar

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lift blocks are quite possibly the worst thing you could bolt onto your truck.

They're awesome if you enjoy axle wrap!! There is a reason legit prerunner go Spring Under, handles way better!