2" block and crank?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Not trying to revive old threads. But I never updated it and I left people hanging... So here's the update;
I ended up getting a sweet deal on some 35's and mounted them on my truck. It rubbed in the front but not as much anymore with minor trimming. But the overall look is sweet and looks mean in real life.

If you have ANY questions, dont hesitate to ask me on this thread or in my inbox. Keep in mind this is only a 2" block and crank.

You must be registered for see images attach

how are your angles now?

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
how are your angles now?

well my t-bars are extremely fatigue, this is full crank, believe it or not. My truck has an ugly rake to it from the side, hints why i take no side pics of my truck. Totally considering taking my blocks off until i get new t-bars:flame:

96-1500

Bluenoser
Reaction score
well my t-bars are extremely fatigue, this is full crank, believe it or not. My truck has an ugly rake to it from the side, hints why i take no side pics of my truck. Totally considering taking my blocks off until i get new t-bars:flame:

Doesn't look like a bad angle. But if that's full crank...get new bars, like, now. IMO.

BTW...I'm really sorry to nitpick...but did you paint that dirty tie rod end?

ShadowRejects

Reaction score
Doesn't look like a bad angle. But if that's full crank...get new bars, like, now. IMO.

Yes haha. Did a half-assed job on it. sat there for like 5 minutes grinding dirt and grime off, and got bored, so painted over it.. next time i remove them ill give em the full treatment

ShadowRejects

Reaction score

Yea i know, pretty sad how i seem to be the only one on the fourm with fatigue torsion bars :( and my truck only has 150,000 miles... and yes i did paint over it lol. Did a half-assed job on it. sat there for like 5 minutes grinding dirt and grime off, and got bored, so painted over it.. next time i remove them ill give em the full tre

Havoc2004

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yea i know, pretty sad how i seem to be the only one on the fourm with fatigue torsion bars :( and my truck only has 150,000 miles... and yes i did paint over it lol. Did a half-assed job on it. sat there for like 5 minutes grinding dirt and grime off, and got bored, so painted over it.. next time i remove them ill give em the full tre

No buddy you're not the only one with sagging bars.

This is a pic of my angle on passenger side with max key, fender height is 38 1/8" on 285 75r16's

ShadowRejects

Reaction score
No buddy you're not the only one with sagging bars.

This is a pic of my angle on passenger side with max key, fender height is 38 1/8" on 285 75r16's

finally someone else who knows my pain.. i really hate torsion bars.... i just wish gm put coil overs on our trucks