2" block and crank?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vasquezi

Reaction score
I got a 6in RC Suspention lift (not sure rear block size) I was wondering where I could pick up smaller blocks to make the truck have the lean and have the front have the slight tilt to the sky? Thanks for any help

Kyle97GMC

NO SIR IT'S NOT A CHEVY.
Reaction score
I got a 6in RC Suspention lift (not sure rear block size) I was wondering where I could pick up smaller blocks to make the truck have the lean and have the front have the slight tilt to the sky? Thanks for any help

Rough Country will have 3" blocks because they also sell a 3" lift. You could also remove your AAL and have the 4" block out back. Pretty much anywhere that sells truck parts should have blocks

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Any auto parts store. Ebay amazon

sent from my Big Block powered phone

vasquezi

Reaction score
Rough Country will have 3" blocks because they also sell a 3" lift. You could also remove your AAL and have the 4" block out back. Pretty much anywhere that sells truck parts should have blocks

The 3in rear block would give it a nice staggered look? I'm just trying to get a feel for what blocks to go with thanks

Alljackedup408

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Truck is beautiful.

My 285/70/17 Duratracs measure about as close as you can get to 33's and thats the max size I can comfortably get on with an AAL and some crank. I installed the tires and wheels 1st just to see how it looked, the fenders were pretty stuffed and I had to trim a little off the bumper valance. I like the height I've gained with the AAL and a few cranks of the TB's. The AAL was was practically the same money as blocks, I kinda figured that was a no brainer, if I could not only gain the height I wanted but also had a little extra payload capacity it's a win win.

You must be registered for see images attach