1998 GMC Graphics Help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hammer

Reaction score
Hi Folks,
Anybody have ANY idea where I can find the graphics on the side of my truck. Had someone hit me on the passenger side so they will all gone with the repaint.

Thanks for any help.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

whiplash473

Tyler
Reaction score
I'm assuming you've looked around online so I'd say it's from some form of conversion if it was stock. I'd go to a dealership just for the hell of it and see what they want for them. Unfortunately that's really an oddball thing to have to look for.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah, that's not any kind of factory option that I'm aware of. Never seen that before. Definitely installed by a conversion company if it was like that new.

Bob L

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I would go see a sign shop that does vinyl lettering. I know you can buy rolls of tape stripe wide enough to reproduce that on E Bay.

Hammer

Reaction score
Thanks for your input, I did try all your suggestions. Actually found an xtra cab door in the same color at a local salvage yard so no repaint. I was unable to have a sign shop duplicate the graphics in any way so guess I'm living with no graphics on the door.

leakers

Reaction score
Sign shop must be pretty useless if they cannot cut a simple graphic like that...but here is a website that lists a bunch of the aftermarket suppliers ...the kind of pre cut graphics that dealers use to differentiate their trucks from the rest..
http://www.moproauto.com/brands/

Of course if the original selling dealer is nearby you could go ask if they still use the same graphics company they used in 1998...a longshot but possible.

You could always tape some tracing paper to the good door, trace the graphic and go to a different sign company to get one cut....make sure they mirror image it