1998 Chevy k2500 "big beast"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Goose 3406

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Decided to sit down and draw out my ideas for the console.
You must be registered for see images attach

Here are my rough drawings, as well as some measurements I took

Goose 3406

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
So the truck decided the driver side door didn't wanna unlock, so I had to take apart the door panel with the door closed:banghead:
That was definitely the biggest pita ive had to deal with in awhile. Luckily I managed to unlock it, I just wish somebody hadn't taken the outside door lock out would have saved me all of this trouble:nono:

Goose 3406

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
So im gonna change my spark plugs sometime this week. Any suggestions on what plugs I should get and what I should gap em to?

98BlackSierra

Lifelong Chevy Owner
Reaction score
So im gonna change my spark plugs sometime this week. Any suggestions on what plugs I should get and what I should gap em to?

I'd just run with the OEM AC Delco plugs with the factory gap. It's what I've had the best luck with so far.

Goose 3406

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got my pushbumper and CB radio put in tonight, will get pics in the morning when its light out. On another note, drove the ol girl five hours nonstop from Michigan to central Illinois and it did great, aside from bein an overly bumpy ride that is

Goose 3406

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just realized I never put any pics up of my brand used push bumper or my CB setup, my bad

Goose 3406

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I seen something interesting yesterday, was a GMT900 extended cab, with a GMT400 stepside bed and topper, kinda weird lookin but was kinda cool too