1997 Yukon Saved from Death

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DubX01

Professional Crow Bar ******
Reaction score
Forgot to put this one in here. Figured I would. Bought a '97 Yukon K1500 off of a buddy of mine...saved it from a tragic destruction. 224k, 4l60-e, 4X4 works like a charm. Was rode hard. Buddy belly flopped it in a big ass mud puddle and it quit running. Broke the ignition rotor loose, and somehow managed to sheer some teeth off the flyhweel. I threw a new distributor in it and got it running....still needs a flywheel. Also needs a back glass. Came from Pennsylvania, fairly clean other than a small cancer spot on the driver rear fender, and an apparent huge rust hole in the passenger rear floor. Paid $300 for it...just needs some TLC. Had I not bought it...it probably would have been submerged in mud, and the engine locked up.

Current plans: Lift, wheels, tires...maybe a light bar. And billet grille.
You must be registered for see images

It's not the prettiest thing in the world, but it runs, has 4 doors, and is 4X4. So let the fun begin!!
:rotflmao::rotflmao: