1997 K3500 CCLB 6.5L/4L80E “The Yeti”

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chewy1576

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
After thinking I could never part with my 1990 K2500, I found this beast. It was in Salt Lake on the local classifieds website 2 days ago. I immediately text the owner and asked everything I could think of. He wasn’t intending on selling it, but his wife was tired of him working on old trucks and wanted a new one.

104,000 miles ([emoji16]) He was the second owner for the last 2 years, bought it from an older gentleman that took great care of it. He had just replaced the injectors, glow plugs, 4” turbo-back exhaust (no cat), batteries, pulleys, serpentine belt, alternator, tie rods, 6” Pro Comp lift and new shocks, wheels/tires, vacuum pump delete/turbomaster, boost gauge, braided oil cooler lines, and a bunch of other parts. The interior is in great condition, about the best I’ve seen of a truck this age. He said it was detailed regularly and no one ate in it. The bads were it needs new door pins, the ABS light is on (He says probably a sensor), and the steering box is way loose.

After going back and forth yesterday, we settled on $6800 and I went down to get it. So without further ado, here it is:

You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk