1997 k3500 4door long bed restoration / build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

phule

Back in a 400 again
Reaction score
Thanks!! I'll sell this set to u if your interested, after I lift it I'm going bigger.

You definitely have my attention. What are your fender measurements?

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Mr_Sloppy

Reaction score
Recently pulled the trigger and bought the 6" procomp lift kit, new lower ball joints, lower control arm bushings, completely assembled upper arms with new bushings and ball joints, inner and outer tierod ends, new tie rod end sleeves, idler arm, idler arm assembly, pitman arm, steering gear box, sway bar links, steering shock, and fresh alignment.
Had a new local shop install the kit and replace the front end components, they gave me a price I couldn't refuse.
Exclusive Truck Kustoms in Frisco Texas, 2 blocks from my house lol.

Left the front drive shaft out as the exhaust is in the way of bolting it to the diff. So exhaust re-routing is next along with dual tips once I get some cash back in my pocket. Truck sits a good inch or 2 lower in the rear, squat life!, but not for to long, add a leaf is on the todo list as well. Here are some pics, bigger tires will come after these wear out.
So 6" lift with 33x12.5x20 and 20x12 wheels.

You must be registered for see images attach

Mr_Sloppy

Reaction score

phule

Back in a 400 again
Reaction score
Trucks looks evil! Cant wait to see those bigger meats on there!

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
:jawdrop: I'm in love with this truck!
And I agree, tow mirrors would complete the look on this truck!
Any plans to throw some spacers in the rear to match up track widths?

Mr_Sloppy

Reaction score
Thanks for the compliments!! Got a lot of plans for this thing, aka The Purple Turd, as my wife calls it haha

Tow mirrors definitely on the list of things to get and a 1.5" or 2" wheel spacer for the rear.

The grille I got off eBay, cut out the OE "insert" and drill and screw in the brackets that hold this grill in. Not difficult. I painted the chrome trim on the out side of the grill black. Only wish it was ressed more like the OE style, but not bad.

Mr_Sloppy

Reaction score
Sold my 20x12s and bought some 35" federal sand painted my stock wheels black for now. Also painted the bumper and corner lights. New 12000k hIDs gunna be installed tonight. Also have a buddy hooking up a paint job to fix the hood and roof and blend it down For $500.