1996 GMC K3500 DRW, Extended Cab, Flatbed, 454, NV-4500... DAILY DRIVER

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vaporlock

A Girl & Her Truck
Reaction score
Wow, all that work over a weekend, that's crazy, awesome job! The truck looks fantastic!

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Awesome work. Almost makes me sick to see a truck that clean go to scrap, but I spose I can forgive it haha

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Auburn, Wa: From Covington, Wa: Albion, Wa: Pullma
Wow, awesome work. Great dedication by your friends too. I bet it was an exciting weekend.
Wow, all that work over a weekend, that's crazy, awesome job! The truck looks fantastic!
If anyone ever asks me to do a cab swap again...... there will be some pretty crazy stipulations behind it. A weekend with 4-6 guys the entire time was really, really really pushing it. Even with some of the prep work. Honestly it needs spread out over two weekends, TBH more if you want to clean, wire anything extra, etc etc.

Awesome work. Almost makes me sick to see a truck that clean go to scrap, but I suppose I can forgive it haha
This^. A truck that clean around here would go for a pretty penny.
Next time we part one out your more than welcome to come get it.... :lol: unfortunately the only good metal left was the driver fender and cab. His old doors had the stainless mirrors and thus large holes in them. Although everything was rust free. Since there is no demand for rust free stuff here it's basically worth nothing....

Cokeman95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Next time we part one out your more than welcome to come get it.... [emoji38] unfortunately the only good metal left was the driver fender and cab. His old doors had the stainless mirrors and thus large holes in them. Although everything was rust free. Since there is no demand for rust free stuff here it's basically worth nothing....

If it wasn't almost clear across the country, I'd take you up on that. Rust free stuff goes for a premium in the Midwest.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Same here that's a $500 box around here

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Unfortunately, your lucky to get $150 for one here. Just no demand. Heck I see tons of non-wrecked GMT400s in the pick-N-pull yards... probably engine or trans failures.
Feel free to haul me a load I'll sell um for ya.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately, your lucky to get $150 for one here. Just no demand. Heck I see tons of non-wrecked GMT400s in the pick-N-pull yards... probably engine or trans failures.
Same here for everyone wrecked, there's 2 that look really good an no obvious reason why they are in there. It's sad really an most of the time they had less miles than my 98 did....