1996 Chevrolet c3500HD CrewCab BEAST - Junkyard Rescue Take II

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ya I figured locally would be best but I've looked through sac to Medford and reno to Humboldt an coming up empty. Didn't see the one Richard pointed out but it's best shot for locally right now
I dig through the Medford one all of the time.

Keepinitoldskool

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You can ship through Fastenal for cheap. They stick it on their trucks that are already delivering frieght to their other store locations.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

someotherguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

gstubbz

Hi I'm Gavin and I have an OBSession
Reaction score
I still haven't done anything for rims but I found a donor possibly for this truck. It's a 98 ECLB K3500 with a 454/4L80e. Supposedly the transmission is toast so it might be a good donor. The same guy I just bought a 95 parts truck from has it. I have yet to look at it though. Maybe it will get a transmission and I'll sell it, although it may be fun, my first big block and it's a vortec! The guy is going to send me pictures hopefully and if that's the case I'll pick it up next weekend. He told me $400 for it as well since I bought that other truck from him tonight. Combo deal but we will have to wait and see, usually anything good or potentially good for me turns to ****.

Reaction score
I still haven't done anything for rims but I found a donor possibly for this truck. It's a 98 ECLB K3500 with a 454/4L80e. Supposedly the transmission is toast so it might be a good donor. The same guy I just bought a 95 parts truck from has it. I have yet to look at it though. Maybe it will get a transmission and I'll sell it, although it may be fun, my first big block and it's a vortec! The guy is going to send me pictures hopefully and if that's the case I'll pick it up next weekend. He told me $400 for it as well since I bought that other truck from him tonight. Combo deal but we will have to wait and see, usually anything good or potentially good for me turns to ****.
I would think that for that price for a 454 plus computer and wiring etc it would be hard to pass up.

GM Guy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
truck is wired for a 6.5L right?
6.5L works fine in HDs, we have grossed roughly 35,000 a few times with ours. bone stock too, imagine how it would do with a big turbo! :)