1996 C3500 Crew Cab Dually

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RatPwrd72

Reaction score
That combo looks fkn amazing man. Your dually is gorgeous.

Edit: If it wasnt for the fact that there is 6 tires to replace when the time comes, you and 88gmctruck would have persuaded me into buying a dually with just your pictures..

The tire cost isn't really too bad. At least the 16" tires aren't that bad and a good set has a 60,000 mile warranty. I really only use this one to pull a trailer or cruise, it's not driven everyday. I think everybody should have a dually.

RatPwrd72

Reaction score
Nice dually. Now you have me wondering if I should send my flowmaster y pipe and cat back to summit and go for a BB Tune and long tube headers.:uhoh2:

I'm not a fan of the Flowmaster stuff, but it may work for you. They engineered their product around sound 1st and performance 2nd. Kinda backwards to me.

cool_as_crap

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Very clean!
Any thoughts of adding tow mirrors?

I like the new style, and I think the chrome colored ones would look awesome on your truck.

RatPwrd72

Reaction score
Very clean!
Any thoughts of adding tow mirrors?

I like the new style, and I think the chrome colored ones would look awesome on your truck.

Tow mirrors are a must, I can't really see around the trailer and that's not good. You got a link to the chrome mirrors?

RatPwrd72

Reaction score
I ordered a set of tow mirrors finally... After much thought about the overall look of the truck, I went with the plain jain GMT800 style. I wanted the lights in the side, but didn't think the smoked ones would work with all my clear lights I have now. I really thought about the new style with the clearance lights and built in turn signals, but just don't think they work with what I'm wanting. I'll probably change my mind 6 or 7 more times...

BerHntr

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I ordered a set of tow mirrors finally... After much thought about the overall look of the truck, I went with the plain jain GMT800 style. I wanted the lights in the side, but didn't think the smoked ones would work with all my clear lights I have now. I really thought about the new style with the clearance lights and built in turn signals, but just don't think they work with what I'm wanting. I'll probably change my mind 6 or 7 more times...

not to help you change your mind but they do make clear lenses for the chrome ones linked above.

http://klearz.com/products/chevrolet/hd_mirror_lenses