1995 z71 "Black Pearl"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
I put 2 small bars behind my grille
You must be registered for see images attach

What's the light output with the bars mounted like these? My headlights are a joke, and I rely on 2 cheap-o Halogen lights wired on a switch as my driving lights.

98sierra4x4

OBSession
Reaction score
What's the light output with the bars mounted like these? My headlights are a joke, and I rely on 2 cheap-o Halogen lights wired on a switch as my driving lights.
Get some HIDs ;)

Sent from my 5.7 Vortec powered iPhone 5S using Tapatalk.

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
Get some HIDs ;)

Sent from my 5.7 Vortec powered iPhone 5S using Tapatalk.

That's what my friends said I need to upgrade to, but I want to stick with stock lighting, I need to go with the 9011/9012 bulbs I believe that someone posted a while back.

1995z71

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Did you go with spots or with floods. I didnt think they made combos that small.
Floods. I am going crazy. I need some spot ones. I ordered spot light bars but I was sent flood and I wanted to have two flood and two spot so I decided to get it all set up for the spots behind the grille. I'll swap them out one day
Well since they're flood beam, it dumps the light right in front of the truck. I need spot lights lol. I'll upload a video soon
That's what my friends said I need to upgrade to, but I want to stick with stock lighting, I need to go with the 9011/9012 bulbs I believe that someone posted a while back.
if I had HIDs, I'd have no reason to have led lights and use them lol. I'll stick with stick lighting as well

1995z71

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I decided to mount my light bar behind the grille. It wish it was a 32" curved but it'll work for now. The low beams are 6000k HID's and match the light bar output but the camera makes them look blue

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
Looks amazing! What're the Light bar laws in TX? In North Carolina you can't run with a lightbar on using it as a driving light,

1995z71

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks amazing! What're the Light bar laws in TX? In North Carolina you can't run with a lightbar on using it as a driving light,
Thanks man! Not real sure about the laws but I believe you cant use it as a driving light. I have it wired to a separate switch and only use it on dark back roads or when an idiot cuts me off:D

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Holy **** and you're from Texas too! We're both in dfw!