1995 Tahoe manual swap no speedometer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jnarood4

Reaction score
Swapped my Tahoe over to a NV3500 transmission, all is well but the lack there of a variable speed censor is causing my speedo to be inop. No speedo, no cruise. Help please. Back story on the truck NP241 is the original tcase I swapped the input and output shafts to my case to retain factory plugs and fully rebuilt the case.
You must be registered for see images attach

BerHntr

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
When I did my 98 nothing changed as far as the speedo was concerned. I don't know if that is because mine was a 98 though. Sorry I can't be of any more help.
I am curious though, what did you do with all the trans wiring? Reason I ask is because I never fully completed mine. I simply left the range selector for the trans plugged in and zip tied it to the frame and put it in the neutral position.

Jnarood4

Reaction score
When I did my 98 nothing changed as far as the speedo was concerned. I don't know if that is because mine was a 98 though. Sorry I can't be of any more help.
I am curious though, what did you do with all the trans wiring? Reason I ask is because I never fully completed mine. I simply left the range selector for the trans plugged in and zip tied it to the frame and put it in the neutral position.
I did exactly the same thing , maybe my speed sensor on the tcase is toast, worked b4 but who knows.