1995 K1500 RCSB 350 TBI/NV4500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chewy1576

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well it's officially on the block. I will give the story of what I know about the truck if you want, but I'll try to keep it pertinent. It was my uncle's truck. It has been parked in my grandparents' shop for the last 8 years. Grandpa wanted it moved so he could park his new F150 in the spot, so instead of coming to get the truck and taking it to Denver, he signs the title and gives the truck to my Dad. Dad wanted to use it as a daily driver, but hates climbing up in a lifted truck, so it's being sold to fund another truck. So that said, here are the specifics:

211k miles on the body and engine. Minor paint blemishes and dings here and there, but exterior is in good shape. The interior is in excellent condition! No tears or stains in seats or carpet. A few minor things need to be fixed, namely the blower motor resistor, the mode actuator, the AC doesn't blow cold, and the slides on the rear window need to be repaired.

The 350 TBI still runs strong. There is an oil leak I'm having trouble tracking down, but I suspect the oil cooler lines, oil pan gasket, or rear main seal. The Y pipe was modified for the lift, into a stick catalytic converter, non-stock muffler, and short turndown pipe. I really like the sound. Low and mean with no drone (I like it so much I will be doing this same setup on my blue truck in a few years when I can register it as a "vintage" vehicle and get emissions exempt status).

The factory NV4500 was replaced with a rebuilt unit just before going into storage, but we can't find the invoice for the work. The transmission shifts smoothly, no grinding, and the clutch is smooth and grippy. 3.73 gears help put the power to the ground.

The steering and Rancho 6" lift were just inspected and overhauled by a local shop that specializes in custom suspensions. It drives straight with no wobble in the steering wheel. The wheels/tires were takeoffs from a 2017 Silverado with less than 10 miles. They have a few hundred now. 2" spacers all around help them look more proportionate.

Any more questions, feel free to ask. Located in Farr West, UT. Asking $4500 OBO.

You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chewy1576

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Bump

Still available. Throw me an offer. I fixed the blower motor resistor and blend door actuator today. I need new linkages for the mode actuator and it will be functional again. I took it for a short drive last Thursday and a coolant leak started, so I have a new water pump ready to go in too.

Jorge6.5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice truck! I had no idea that nv4500s came stock in the half tons. Thought it was the nv3500?

Chewy1576

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It caught me off guard too, but sure enough the RPO code confirmed it.

Chewy1576

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I believe so. I’m out of town, but someone was supposed to meet my dad yesterday to look at it and I haven’t heard if he sold it or not. I’ll be back home tomorrow, I’ll let you know.

Chewy1576

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sold. The new owner took it home this afternoon.