1995 Chevy 2 door 'Hoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dkknaebel

Reaction score
I bought my truck last April. Granted, I should have done a bit more research before pulling the trigger on this half year Frankenstein but I've really fallen in love with her. The body is still rough, I'm more working on making her a very solid, dependable daily. When I bought her, the motor was toast, so we bought a crate 5.7L TBI and dropped it in. Replaced the front end, steering box, etc. Bought some 2017 18" Z71 wheels and tires for her. I've robbed so many parts from my local LKQ yard. She's got 180k+ on her but she's definitely coming back to life. Right now she's down getting a new driveshaft (slow but noticeable leak from the yoke, previous shaft was dented and too short) and the dash is being replaced. The person who owned her at some point was in Tennessee and loved to go mudding. When we put in the new motor, I pulled out bricks of dried up red clay from the frame rails, crossmember, etc. But other than surface rust, she's rust free and the body is mostly straight. Dings and scratches on her.

You must be registered for see images attach

Z Fury

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I use to have a '94 K-Blazer. Loved that thing - named it Lunch Box. I ended up trading it in on a Saab 9-7x Aero, but have always regretted getting rid of it. I'm back in a '99 Tahoe now, but the 2-door models always get my attention.

Good luck with the restoration.