1995 a/c control help..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HAMSTR323

Reaction score
Ok guys, I'm in the process of updating the dash in my 95 tahoe and the ac control wasn't working... I got a complete 99 dash with ac control.. I know someone makes an adapter harness to use the 96+ a/c control.. but where can I find it? Is there a write up or something? I can make it if need be (as I have all the plugs off the 99 too).. I just need a little help.. thanks guys

Ps damn stupid 95 specific bull**it... lol

Jdge439

Reaction score
I only own 95s, Yukon and Silverado, I love them so. But Amazon has the OEM ac control bezels new from ac delco, I did look twice at them, they match mine.

bigfutz

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The vent actuator down by the gas pedal appears to respond to the controls, increments to a different position with each click of the knob. But no matter what I do, I get a lot of air out of the defrost vent (windshield). Is there another actuator up in there somewhere, or is something wrong with this one?
You must be registered for see images attach

MIHELA

1-5-6-3-4-2-7-8
Reaction score
The defroster doors fail to seal and warp blowing air out the defrost. The fix is a new defrost valve which is the top left part of the HVAC housing. It is easy to swap if the dash is already out.

MIHELA

1-5-6-3-4-2-7-8
Reaction score
Yes but the actuators rarely fail it's almost always the door. Check the linkages on the side of the case too.