1994 K3500 Diesel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Guzzo

Reaction score
Thanks! Couple days ago i was thinking about how the wheels would look polished too, I might do that. I was surprised someone shipped it too, it's had an interesting life I guess!

Today I'm picking up some wvo, don't have any filtration setups yet, but letting it settle a while isn't a bad thing.

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks! Couple days ago i was thinking about how the wheels would look polished too, I might do that. I was surprised someone shipped it too, it's had an interesting life I guess!

Today I'm picking up some wvo, don't have any filtration setups yet, but letting it settle a while isn't a bad thing.
You need to be EXTREMELY careful with a 6.5 and alternative fuels. The standyne ds4 pump uses an optical sensor that is very picky.

Guzzo

Reaction score
Good to know, thank you, I definitely need to do my research before using any.

Not like the greedy Cummins that will take anything i guess.

DerekTheGreat

Forum Regular
Reaction score
LoL that ain't rusty, I'd be willing to bet 98% of the nuts & bolts on that thing would come free without heat or showering you with rust particles and such. I'd take a nice truck like that which needs paint over the swill they sell around here for roughly the same price. I love the ads for our area too. "Typical Michigan rust." They say that trash like it's your friend or OK haha.

phantom 309

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Run clear fuel on a drive by wire 6.5,. As was mentioned they are extremely sensitive with their optical sensor in the IP.
Leave it drw. I have had 6.5's for 10 yrs or better, i have 3 now.
To build a reliable WVO setup, a mechanical pump, and the manual trans would be best.