1994 GMC Sierra K2500 Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dgonz

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Okay guys i actually need some help. Hood refuses to line up properly. I have a huge gap on the driver side and almost no gap on the passenger side. Shifted the hinges, didn't work. Shifted the core support, didn't work. Could I maybe need to re adjust my driver fender?
Take a few pics so we have a visual.

Sent from my R1 HD using Tapatalk

DubX01

Professional Crow Bar ******
Reaction score
Okay here's my lovely gap problems. Small gap is passenger side, larger gap is driver side. **** is irritating.
You must be registered for see images attach

DubX01

Reaction score
Well....it's been a while. Here's a pretty update for everyone. IT LIVES!!!!
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

DubX01

Reaction score
Well, I haven't posted in almost 2 years and honestly no had no intention to for a while as I started having issues. I blew my original 350. I spun a rod bearing and dropped a lifter...Honestly got kinda down and lost complete interest for a while. But there's always a light at the end of the tunnel.
A few years ago I bought a '97 Yukon from a friend...floor was rotted and truck had issues so I decided I wouldn't put it on the road. So I took the L31 out of it and swapped it into the beast. I can finally say as we are nearing the end of 2019...the beast looks like a truck again...I'm happy with it again.

Hobie

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well, I haven't posted in almost 2 years and honestly no had no intention to for a while as I started having issues. I blew my original 350. I spun a rod bearing and dropped a lifter...Honestly got kinda down and lost complete interest for a while. But there's always a light at the end of the tunnel.
A few years ago I bought a '97 Yukon from a friend...floor was rotted and truck had issues so I decided I wouldn't put it on the road. So I took the L31 out of it and swapped it into the beast. I can finally say as we are nearing the end of 2019...the beast looks like a truck again...I'm happy with it again.
This truck is awesome my friend, it's a huge difference from start to finish, and I'm really liking how it's coming along even though it's been so long. I read through your thread, and I like the sound of your long term plan! Couldn't help to notice that you stated you're here in Missouri here, and if you're going to do anything for the rest of this year, you should kick it into high gear as things dont look to great for the rest of the year.