1994 ECSB 5.3/60E swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lowastro

Reaction score
Lowastro, who do you know from gramercy/lutcher area? dont let a 08 CCSB (white) with a Truckshop Performance sticker on the back glass with a blue dog in the windsheild fool ya ;) it's not stock either.

the 88 should be a lil easier, but it may not be....the 700R4 is the same case, just not electronic. your fuel pump needs to be changed(easy as hell) your radiator will work on the new motor too.(i just upgraded for the sake of not having to do it later) if you have any questions lemme know man, id be more than welcome to help you. may have to pm you and letcha know when i finally take the truck out and prolly pass by and letcha check it out. it's nothing special, just a work truck....that's cammed and stalled lol
for sure man,ive probably seen you around...but yeah shoot me a PM anytime,im always lookin to work on soomethin and learn some new stuff lol

Mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Good work man! Almost time for burnouts!

iamkeniff

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
its finished!!! all i need is exhaust an a retune so we can throw some fuel and timing at it! its a torquey cam...vs my CC with just a stall. its sooo sensative throttle wise. im have a small issue with the AC panel coming on without even having the key on. imma figure that out. uh the water temp sensor isnt reading..so imma double check the wires and see if i have to ground it to the block.
im proud to say i did ALL the work on this truck with no help other than borrowing tools, having it tuned, and buying a Nelson Performance wiring harness. i installed the cam, heads, lifters, stall, servos, engine and tranny. im the one that fabbed everything for the truck to make it work except the AC bracket/motor mount adapter plates.
i cant wait to take it to the track an get some base numbers before i get bored and change the gears or cam

Mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice! Just in time for the good weather! Post pics!

iamkeniff

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
will do after i get everything finished (exhaust pics mainly) its just your basic WT with a bent up bumper, peeling paint, and crack windshield

90'rado

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Glad to hear you got it running. Pics pics pics please!

iamkeniff

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

it sounds good imo...i love the way the Y pipe was done vs a 90* bend.

iamkeniff

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
i drove mine with open headers...WOW freaking loud lol. but being that it's untuned (just a stock tune with the MAF unplugged) its locking the converter up at 40 and staying locked bc it doesnt think the throttle blade is moving. just a few more things to iron out then it'll be the perfect DD. i washed it yesterday for the first time in a year lmao