1994 chevy Cheyenne build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1994chevymanual

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well update tore down my donor engine and every thing was in decent shape from the bearings to the bores. Doing vortec heads with a little bit of port and polishing, roller cam around 470 lift and 208 duration with flat top pistons

1994chevymanual

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well likei said everything was in good shape with the engine, but i wont be reusing pistons or connecting rods going with flat tops
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

1994chevymanual

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
small update engine block and heads are back from machine shop and head ported and polished (vortec 906) flow benched 247 cfm we didn't get crazy. waiting on head studs and rings to come in

1994chevymanual

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Any update on this? I'm curious lol
what do you want to know? i have the grill painted and have headlights but waiting to put the new motor in before i do that and the motor should be making around 360-370 hp we port polished vortec heads with a different valves and springs as well, speed pro flat top piston, comp extreme energy cam (471 lift) and FI-tech self learning throttle body and new fuel pump the eninge is almost ready to be put in had a few set backs and took longer than i expected