1994 chevy Cheyenne build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1994chevymanual

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
okay now that i figured out the photo issue i can get my real thread under way. It is a 1994 chevy Cheyenne with a 350 tbi manual transmission and four wheel drive. I bought the truck 4 years ago and want to show where it started and where it is at now. below is what the truck looked like when i first got it.
You must be registered for see images
[/URL][/IMG]

1994chevymanual

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
one of the first things i did was take the grill off and paint it black with gm paint and cleared it so it would match the truck. i personally think it complemented the truck well. I also painted the emblem red.
[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

1994chevymanual

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
also when i did the grill i put a set of bushwacker fender flares on it as you can see in the image above:)

1994chevymanual

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
One day when i was board on craigslist i came across this brush guard for 100 so i went out a bought it. Not sure of the brand but i thought it looked good.
[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

1994chevymanual

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Being i wanted something else to help enhance the looks of my 94 i bought i set of deeze bed caps online. I love them!
[/URL][/IMG]

1994chevymanual

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
being i had a place to mount lights i got a set of 100 watt blazers from the local auto parts store
[/URL][/IMG]

1994chevymanual

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
right after i got done installing my original 40 series exhaust on my truck, just the right amount of niose level in my opinion
[/URL][/IMG]

1994chevymanual

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
next came the rims and tires i put on my truck. 265/75/16 bf good rich tires
[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

1994chevymanual

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
unfortunately i got into a accident and had to put my tuck back together. I went down to southern truck in port Huron Michigan and got a new tailgate, bumper, and box. Now, these part were extremely clean and i mean clean so it was worth the $900 for all 3 items. Now being i live in Michigan and have to deal with salt on the road i wanted to rust proof these parts so i used herculiner in the gun to spray every hole corner EVERYWHERE under the box and bumper to keep it from rusting out. I also wire wheeled my frame and bed lined that as well. So everything has been replaced on the truck but the doors and rockers at this point
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

1994chevymanual

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Now my truck is in a shop getting inner and out rockers done with cab corners, so i figured i should get doors to being they are blistering a little so i got a set of really clean doors. They are painted and waiting to get the truck back so i may hang them! sorry i dont have any pictures of primering them or painting them but here they are right after i got them
[/URL][/IMG]