1994 C2500LD ext cab lots of mods in PA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
My old truck...my buddy that bought it off me a while back is letting it go. He's done a lot more to it since he got it from me.

As it left my hands, it's dropped correctly springs/spindles, flip kit, notch, front end fully rebuilt with Energy Suspension bushings and TRW or Moog hard parts (can't remember which), added Hellwig rear antisway bar, etc. 350 TBI with rebuilt 4L60E, 14 bolt 9.5" rear w/G80 and 3.73's, converted to 5 lug. 20" Centerline Smoothies. Black exterior, gray cloth interior, 60/40, really nice seats and door panels, door poppers on Prestige pager alarm, billet grille, probably a million other things I'm forgetting.

Since he got it, he tore it down to give it the bodywork and paint job it deserved. Rear cab wall and front bed wall replaced with OEM sheetmetal (had minor damage from a load that got away from the original owner), added a cowl hood too. It's nice and straight, super shiny black again, very first repaint as it was still the original black when I bought it. He POR-15'd the frame. Ridiculous stereo system installed, crazy ghetto blaster style. Lots of amps and speakers. Tons of billet interior stuff, literally everything you can get.

It was a great truck all the years I had it; he's taken it and really slicked it out. He's in PA and asking $10K. If you're serious PM me and I will put you in touch.

You must be registered for see images

Richard

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Why are you even posting it up here? You know you want to go get it back! It would look good in the driveway next to the pair of SS trucks...

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
I've paid sales tax on that truck 3 times already, thanks to moving out of state and back and selling it to another friend for a brief time. I'm done!

Richard

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
Just put $100 on the title. If they ask tell them its scrap and the scrap yard wont take it without a proper title lol.