1994 1500 & 1999 2500 TD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gopedxr

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What exhaust is on the white truck? i herd a dynatech spit flow on you tube and i think i am going to get one on my truck. I had a spintech on my 2500 but i never herd it outside lol just while i drove it. I always wanted someone to jump on it me watching haha

West Mi Mudder

OHHHH YEAHHHHH
Reaction score
What exhaust is on the white truck? i herd a dynatech spit flow on you tube and i think i am going to get one on my truck. I had a spintech on my 2500 but i never herd it outside lol just while i drove it. I always wanted someone to jump on it me watching haha

Mine is just a 4 inch straight from the turbo back. No muffler or soot trap. Sound great.

sent from my Galaxy S4 Yo!

West Mi Mudder

OHHHH YEAHHHHH
Reaction score
MOOG just sent me a free hat, bumper stickers, and a new grease zerk for my pitman arm which was not in the box when I bought one from Advance Auto Parts. +1 For MOOG and their awesome customer service.

West Mi Mudder

OHHHH YEAHHHHH
Reaction score
Little update. Broke the passenger tow mirror so I put the stockers back on.. I then picked up some 6" stacks off Craigslist and installed them... Couldn't have the crossover tool box with the stacks so I ordered 2 side boxes of ebay for $200. Then spent $200 on getting them powdercoated black.... final result=

You must be registered for see images

Last edited: